GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The main objective of Kumi's House Of Children is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help children develop foundational habits, attitudes, skills, and ideas which are essential for alifetime of creative thinking and learning.
The specific goals for the children who attend the school are:
1. To develop a positive attitude toward school and learning.
2. To develop a sense of high self-esteem.
3. To build habits of concentration for lifelong study skills.
4. To develop and foster abiding curosity.
5. To develop habits of initiative and persistence.
6. To foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
7. To develop sensory motor skills in order to sharpen the ability to discriminate and judge.